Thursday, December 31, 2009

Usb Cell Phone Charger My Cell Phone Charger For My Samsung Phone Broke.. I Have A Question About The USB Cord..?

My cell phone charger for my Samsung phone broke.. I have a question about the USB cord..? - usb cell phone charger

From the Wires near the part that can actually connect with the phone division, I pull the USB cable to my phone to my computer to connect to charge?

If yes, when you connect the phone to the computer, it will be responsible around the phone and you are to stay out and load? How do I know this for free?
Can I check on my computer or something and see if the computer is the phone to see?

1 comment:

bleh xP said...

Yup! U can use the USB cable and load UR ... the phone is on and being told that the connection. During that can be connected to the computer and see U in the "My Computer" on your fone is there with his load. U can not receive text messages or phone calls when connected to the computer, but still charged. They have before, a phone charger for car?

Post a Comment