Monday, December 14, 2009

Bottom Less Woman Are You Revolted By "skinny" & "Butt Less" Women ?

Are you revolted by "skinny" & "Butt less" women ? - bottom less woman

Well, as you see me and 65% of men who have a body with curves in comparison with the thin, shallow love, unless the models that we see on television

Apart from the surface of the arch is the next thing that is checked when I was a girl needs. If she has no butt, she did not get a second look at me!

Breasts are good, but when women get older and begin to achieve, are simply not as nice as apple bottom round!

Its normal temperature, weld with confidence that man, I'm in the U.S. and when I saw the sea this summer, ate all the guys, less, instead of hunting big butt girl skinny women!

It's just a matter of time until the United States is equal to the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment