Wednesday, December 9, 2009

South Park Fish Stick Episode Does South Park Make People Dumber Or Were They Already Morons?

Does South Park make people dumber or were they already morons? - south park fish stick episode

I do not have this shit "Fishdick" became so popular in the next damn day I went to school and all the idiots who say you love fish sticks, and after the episode of homelessness will have a change. I do not understand why they can watch a show about stupid people being stupid enough to show in which Tim and Eric, that nobody sees, but South Park is the most popular piece of shit in the world, I saw, but I stopped when the People started imitating as if an idiot Class 5 because it made me angry, and I swear to God, if someone tells you you love fish sticks back to me (I do not want to be happy Zip me) I swear to God I will take these fish, and ticks until now its push a $ $ to go see em bee! (Sorry) for my anger

No comments:

Post a Comment