Monday, December 7, 2009

Funny Baby Arrival Messages Funny Or Not ? (star If You Think So)?

Funny or not ? (star if you think so)? - funny baby arrival messages

A couple came to the hospital in order to have delivered her baby. Upon arrival, the doctor said he had a new engine, as invented by the transfer of part of the pain of childbirth from the mother to the father. They were asked whether they were willing to try it. Both were very supportive of it. The doctor set the pain transfer to 10% to start, said the pain as much as 10% was probably more known as the father. But as the work progressed, the husband felt fine and asked the doctor to go ahead and kick up a notch. The doctor then adjusted the machine for the transfer of 20% pain. The man always a good feeling. The doctor checks the blood pressure of the man and was surprised how he was doing. At this stage we have decided to treat 50%. The man continues to be a very good feeling. Since the transmission of pain the woman was apparently contribute significantly to the husband encouraged the doctor to transfer all the pain to him.

35 comments:

sydgoldk... said...

hahahahahah.

Cecilia ♡ said...

Well Hahahha.

yahooooo... said...

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha ....


Genial ...

hahahahahaha ..... hoho hahahahahahahahoho

A. .. hahahahahaha ... A. ... Oho, oho hahahahaoho hahahahaha

Hold On to my breath!

Star 4,

Muffy Sundance said...

Long, but fun. 1 / 2 a star. lol now thats funny

Muffy Sundance said...

Long, but fun. 1 / 2 a star. lol now thats funny

Muffy Sundance said...

Long, but fun. 1 / 2 a star. lol now thats funny

wanderer said...

haha was a funny one star!

vickyyy said...

That's not funny.

soar_230... said...

I really appreciated that. Thank you very much.

moonligh... said...

SA funny to be false in many ways, but it's fun!

Keith said...

I saw it coming.

Tina said...

I thought it was cute!

Tiɍɍαᴎÿ™ [яαωя!] said...

It's funny, but I heard about the joke book, the world's best jokes and humor. I will star anyway:)

ellie said...

thats soo funny! Laughing

Resident Heretic said...

It somehow so similar.

Resident Heretic said...

It somehow so similar.

Sweety said...

I read this b4, still fresh

Stars for you


muaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

AA said...

Whoa! 42 stars! Aha, I) is still a star for u = its funnny!

conde_c_... said...

It was great fun. By chance, you have more jokes about these guys?

Patrick Star said...

Not funny ... Disturbing ... Report ... Never write something like this again.

blakeluv... said...

i dont get it! 2 is intended to be stupid? some1 want to explain? If the e-mail me! Just go 2 of the pro!




NVRM wait or I LUV IT LOL Keep em comin!

♥ Lil love lady ♥ said...

Lol! Great joke! This is the funniest thing I read / heard in ages!

♥ Lil love lady ♥ said...

Lol! Great joke! This is the funniest thing I read / heard in ages!

........... said...

hahahahahahaha

taninke said...

hahahahahahaha good ... I thought it was wrong suck.i wuld

caitie said...

Cute!

★s a m y★ said...

Thats not cool ...
But the stars for you!

fairyfar... said...

Iv'e heard before.It 's fun, but now just have to say or write here.

Manny said...

its ok very funny

Lady Morgana said...

Oh, my God, I laughed like hell !!!!!! this

TOOOOOOOOOOO funny! Factor died on the porch .... hahahahahahahahahawhawhawhaw
!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

CFSP cleanse your eyes of a butterfly .. haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa crying with laughter !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!! that highlarious

Soft Heart said...

LOL :-)

J F said...

This is a variant of the will of my father's joke wad dead. To say is copyright infringement. Well, I have not been invented yet, so it does not bother me, but no stars, it is not original,

nikki r said...

I think we are something underground that joke

DC said...

Love it! Star is born! *

WELCOME TO DC said...

no fun, etc. I was no star, but I give 0 stars etc.

Post a Comment