Sunday, December 6, 2009

New Baby Congratulation Wording How Should I Say Thank You To A Teacher Without The Simple Thanks. Any Suggestions Or Quotes Would Be Awesome?

How should I say thank you to a teacher without the simple thanks. Any suggestions or quotes would be awesome? - new baby congratulation wording

I want to express my thanks and gratitude for this incredible teacher, but I have no idea how the word correctly. I would also be a happy new year and some in the crisis, as congratulations on your new baby. Thanks

4 comments:

whatever said...

Write a note and tell you how much he believed to education, or whatever that it is impressive, your education, or why you are has happily played, you were in your class. This will mean the world to her. Whether it is correct or not.

~♥abz_j.... said...

I'm for (insert grateful, whatever). I wish you a Hapy New Year and congratulations on your newborn.

Kathleen... said...

How about:
I thank (insert any here) and I wish you a happy new year, congratulations to you and your baby.

nathan said...

Call a florist and get a plant sent to her.
Plant a good way to say thank you. Plants longer than cut flowers. Several times over the years. Also, every time you will have the facility to think of her and her new baby gift.

add a personal message to Nice and its good to go.

Post a Comment