Monday, February 15, 2010

What Should Cm Be Like Say Before Period Due I'm Due For My Period In 1 To 3 Days. But There Was CM This Evening. What Does That Mean? ?

I'm due for my period in 1 to 3 days. But there was CM this evening. What does that mean? ? - what should cm be like say before period due

I know I should take a pregnancy test if you know if I'm pregnant, but they are expensive, and as I said, I want to get my period of days, so while I wait, I wonder aloud. I wonder whether there is a chance that you are pregnant. I also noticed today a space above my navel, which seems to be difficult. I had a child of 15 months, but I had never noticed before. Alas, the time of waiting ..... Every opinion well informed? Just wait for me?

2 comments:

allie said...

do not worry, wait with you. I am on Friday, because my period. We are # 4 TTC right now. possible. I inch bright, but you never know good luck

HooKooDo... said...

If you do not know when ovulation is always the possiblility that you are not ovulating late. It happens very often when something is insisting on a woman (if they do not realize the stress). And the current financial situation, almost all women TTC is subjected to tension could affect the time of ovulation.

If you want to spend any money for SHPT that begin next month, your BTK. You learn when you get a head ovulation and before AF comes, and actually, if you are pregnant (if your basal body temperature increases ovulation and not again after 18 days, it is likely to become pregnant .. can specify. Required) PTH.

Post a Comment