Wednesday, February 3, 2010

2 Days Before Menstruation Cervical Position Im 2-3 Days Away From Expecting My Period Again....?

Im 2-3 days away from expecting my period again....? - 2 days before menstruation cervical position

And I've noticed that my position cervix low to medium-high heat and cook. Ive had a baby, and never find anything like it before. My baby was a surprise! This time I'm in controlling the symptoms of pregnancy, etc. I noticed that I was a bit of yellow elastic, CM, my nipples had been sensitive to the touch, and I was very moody.

My main question is what does the cervix should be, before you start your period?

Today is my soft, not hard to fight, and I can really say if it is open or not ... He did not feel loved. I thought id ask to see what other women had their position of the cervix before menstruation, when she became pregnant.

2 comments:

Summer S said...

I have no idea ..
I think it is easier to take a pregnancy test.
You can test whether you could say, right now!

proudmam... said...

the only thing different if you are pregnant now would be in color. It is too early to say if you become pregnant by the position of the cervix are.

Post a Comment