Sunday, February 21, 2010

Ps3 Will Not Play Audio Thru Hdmi To Receiver Sony Ps3 Sound Issues, Please Help?

Sony ps3 sound issues, please help? - ps3 will not play audio thru hdmi to receiver

As it had trouble playing at my Sony receiver with video and audio files. My PS3 is using an HDMI cable to my HDTV, HDTV, and my all connected sounds to me my receiver via a coaxial audio cable. I play and movies on Blu-ray through my PS3, and 5.1 surround sound game from the receiver and speakers. Oddly Enuf But when I listen to MP3 music and videos (from the hard drive such as video games and planned the PlayStation Store), or data CD, his fate speakers surround sound. But he left the speakers of your TV. It is the only problem I've had with my surround system does not work. I watch cable TV, DVD, etc. and that each released two TV speakers and surround souND (i cut the speaker of the TV). Is there a setting or something missing in? I know that everything is connected correctly, because it works for DVD, Blu-Ray and games, but no CDs, video or audio and video on your hard drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment