Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Lip Ink Inner Lip And White Ink Tattoos Inner Lip And White Ink Tattoos

Inner lip and white ink tattoos - lip ink inner lip and white ink tattoos

I missed an inner lip tattoo for some time and wondered if anyone knew how long and what is the time of healing in the light of mosture in the mouth ... I am also always interested in a tattoo with white ink, and I read that while your in a place that is usually exposed to the sun can not make it good ... So if anyone has more information on any type of tattoo, I would be very happy ... Id find the facts, not OPPINI ... Thank you, unless of course your ID feadback box ^ _ ^

2 comments:

VeggieCh... said...

If / when you get a tattoo with white ink to make sure that you are in a place ink on the right side white. In some places, have a white color that is mixed with other colors, and in a few years (disappear that's what he told me that some places at least).

pandabab... said...

My friend has a tattoo of the inner lip. He said: "Mum lol. 1 weeks later began to disappear, and disappeared, the head of the O haha what was said Mama. Anyway, I say, just a blank, I think they look so cool!

Post a Comment