Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Arabic Body Hair Where Can I Find These Ahadith And How Can You Prove It To Me?

Where can i find these ahadith and how can you prove it to me? - arabic body hair

Where can I find the hadith hadiths or the condition of Allah (SWT), a woman pulls a jacket (plain) and have a man, the hair on her body? Where can I find this hadith in Arabic and English?

In addition, there are many people who say it is haram for a woman to remove body hair. is that true? and to what extent? If not, how can you prove to me that is not haram?

Thank U

4 comments:

Not Afraid 2 Stand Alone said...

I've never heard of a hadith like this. I'm pretty sure it's nothing like that in a Hadith Sahih 6 pounds.

MUhammed K said...

Momin's right!
The hadith, which tries to find, is like comparing a real shame, Hadith Bukhari's found in the book!

MOMIN said...

Muaweeya invent Laeen money paid to Hadith.

`es ay ar ay. said...

Never heard of it.

Post a Comment