Monday, January 4, 2010

Amp Wiring Installation Car Amp Installation?

Car amp installation? - amp wiring installation

I have all my contacts in place, the speaker cable to the amplifier to amplifier unit cable, power supply battery and the ground wire to the chassis of the car head. Now my problem when I start the car is very busy and my radio is followed infringement shift. After the tone, and I turn away again and the buzzing sounds good. Is this a problem of the earth? Should I a higher line. Help someone!

2 comments:

Sower said...

Maybe not the right speakers with cable connection ..
Once he tried to thread Amplifier 1-4ohm DVC a bridge and kept goin on proctection travel mode, and then something

To verify that!

BAY said...

In general, it sounds like groiunding. Make sure the security thread. Just as I knew that my job because I was able to open up, where I ran and made a few sparks.

Post a Comment